I was rideing my bike and it started to rain in the sun. I thought it was weird. I said "Oh well, that's nature"and I just started rideing my bike some more.
I enjoyed all the rain today too - but I don't know if I'm adventerous enough to ride my bike while it pours - maybe I should try it next time - or dance in the rain
We all love the ran, it makes the air smell so good. I can't believe that sometimes I forget the mountains are so close. Be carefuk riding our bike. Uncle Dandy
I enjoyed all the rain today too - but I don't know if I'm adventerous enough to ride my bike while it pours - maybe I should try it next time - or dance in the rain
ReplyDeleteWe all love the ran, it makes the air smell so good. I can't believe that sometimes I forget the mountains are so close. Be carefuk riding our bike. Uncle Dandy
ReplyDelete