Thursday, July 21, 2011
the big ten
Two days ago was my tenth birthday! I had my party after church at my grandmas house. We had a nacho bar for dinner. We had ice-cream sundaes and a viking helmet cake for dessert. Grandma bought 13 Kung-Zhus for all the cousins to keep. We messed around with those for a while then it was time to open my presents. I got a remote controled spider and Kung-Zhu armor. Then on Tuesday we went to a place called Pump-It-Up. It was soo fun! Then we went home for for lunch, we had beef raviolii then we watched T.V . At 4:55 I opened MORE presents. I got a somthing that I didn't know what it was but I wanted, a Webelos hand book, and a pocket knife. Sorry about no pictures but Mom will post those later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment